How to Dial Down Your Distractions and FOCUS !





Hello,


Today we are talking something really very serious.
I am sorry if I am going to be somewhat rude or use some harsh words

But, the topic which we are going to discuss over here today is very important in today's time
specially considering the current situation where we have to look at ourselves continuously into the mirror and see how we
are stuck in a situation where the people related to field work activities are stuck in a chaos where there seems no option
to go out there.

The situation which has arrived over here in front of us is
MR. SAHIL, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO FOCUS ON OUR WORK!!!! WHAT DO WE DO ?

Plenty, I repeat, PLENTY of them have texted me that Sahil what to do in the time where we are not able to concentrate on our work ?

I experienced this at my personal level sometime ago. And I was astonished to see that YES!! People do loose focus from their work.

And I've come up with few of the steps or keys which can definitely going to help you get over your distractions and help you grind and condense more out of
your work and at last Earn More.

So the first thing you can do to Dial your Focus Down at one place is

1) First Set your goal.

I've posted a long blog-post earlier on setting the goal and the importance of having a goal in your life,
   THE GOAL is something really very important in your life. It is the driving force of your life. A Person without a goal, is something like a Car without Fuel. (I know that you might have heard this Shit a lot of times but yeah, it is the truth.)

Many of my students after years are approaching me, after years calling me and texting me for the question on how do they focus on their work,
The first thing I ask them is, "Where is your Goal Book?" and they are blank.

I dismiss the conversation at the same moment telling them not to waste my time as they don't have a goal set.

What you really need to do is set a clear goal for WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM YOUR BLOODY LIFE.

Find the one thing which you want desperately and which doesn't let you sleep like anything and is ruining your nights just because you are thinking of it. I mean literally, I have grown to be an insomniac these days because my dreams and my wishes and the targets which I have set are not letting me sleep and they are constantly allowing me to work like an animal these days.

Do you really know the reason why successful people are successful ?

Because they FOCUS on very few things. And they grind for it everyday.




YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ?

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT YOU DIDN’T ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL, THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU NEVER ACTUALLY MADE A GOAL.

Stick this statement to your mind and keep an eye on what it is trying to tell you.

Brother, You need to get off your butt and set a bloody goal. Because your goal will seriously help you to work for it.

Goals are really very important to stay focused because while you have a goal, you have something to work upon rather than your distractions.

So in-case you are not able to set your goal perfectly, hit me a Whatsapp Message at my number (+91-73832-35303)
And I will definitely help you set a clear shot goal and get into detail on being focused.


2) Identification of distraction.

Now, my favorite part,
Identify your distraction. Considering my Audience Stats, 72% of my viewers are females and rest are males. The males are of age 14-19 mainly. So, considering the case, My little brothers, I would like to tell you that I know what distractions are, I know what are you stuck in. And this is very normal and obvious at this age, But would simply like to advice you that I would come live for you very soon with the solution of your problem. Till then hit me a call at +91-73832-35303 and I will see you there.
But, considering the scene at the moment,

You need to get the hell out of the girl statement as I always say, Career & Money first, and then comes others. Identify the distractions of your life and bloody slap yourself while analyzing that how much of your time you have wasted thinking of the girl who already has a boyfriend, How much of your time you have wasted behind a girl who at last didn’t give you a Sh*t.

You got to come out of these craps and literally think of your career and start working on yourself. Because no one in the world is going to come to you and put chapatis and sabzi down in your plate. You gotta do it by yourself and for that you got to be at some level, with some kind of secured career and enough money to burn it behind a female.


Remember the key tool,
No girl will ever look at you if ou are in a situation where you don’t know what you are going with our life. You got to come up with something harsh and strong. Or else you don’t deserve to be called a man at all. I am burning your ego because you have to realize that you have to WORK and WORK and WORK.

Find your distraction, Cut them, Screw them, and move forward because that is the only way out there towards the life you admire to live. Always remember, Direction and Distraction are inversely proportional. The more you not cut your distraction, the lesser are the directions open for you and If you have have your directions AKA Goals set, distractions are nothing to stop your ways.  

What comes other than the female/male distraction is the SOCIAL MEDIA, I am simply not going to give any bloody bullshit long explanation why you need to quit social media, You are already aware of the damage it is already causing you and the way it is ruining your life already. Cutting it aside I would advice you to to build your Do Not Disturb (DND) Rules, Your Guidelines and Rules on how and how much you are going to use your cell phone.


Now, Don’t you dare tell me Sahil you are yourself a cell phone addict so keep your mouth shut advising us on using cell phone.

I am no more an entrepreneur hustling to get new projects, I handle 5 businesses and all of them are driving me tens of lacs of revenue every single month and thus to get all of them arranged and streamlined, My cell phones are my biggest tools where I am handling tens of thousands of clients every single day. So I have to be an intense cell phone user working 18-19 hours a day. I am not at all hyping myself here but I am just trying to cut all the useless fools who will text me about this hype and use abusive words and curse me. But my brother here you are still entering your professional career, I would request you

Build your

Cell Phone Usage Rules
Nice Social Media Rituals &
Practice DND mod as much as possible.

These will surely help you get things done faster and in a smooth approach not giving you any loads.

And at last I will again burn your ego,

ARE YOU SO BLOODY NORMAL THAT ANY FEMALE, ANY MESSAGE, ANY PERSON, ANY FESTIVAL DISTURB YOU OR RUIN YOUR FOCUS ?

ARE YOU SO SILLY THAT ANYONE IN THE WORLD CAN RUIN YOUR FOCUS ?

My dear brother/sister, IMPROVE YOUR STANDARD and get yourself such goals that inspire you wake up in the morning and don’t let you sleep at night.



KEEP WORKING AND IMPROVING YOURSELF AND RAISE YOUR STANDARD !!!


I hope I was at a great help to you. Just in case I’ve hurt you anyways, I am so sorry for that but at last being your mentor I would request you to cut your distractions and pull something really nice out of your life.

In case of any help, Drop me a mail at sahildavda.1411@gmail.com or hit me a Whatsapp message at my number and I promise to be at your help out there anytime.

Keep Working and Throw Your Distractions in a Trash bin.

Warmest Regards,

   





Comments

Popular Posts